This policy details how data about you is used when you access our CoinFundIt.com websites and services (together, “CoinFundIt.com”) or interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on CoinFundIt.com if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
CoinFundIt.com is committed to protecting your privacy. Your Seed Phrase and Private Keys are never transmitted or stored to CoinFundIt.com but certain data from CoinFundIt.com Wallet are, including logs, error codes, error descriptions, and telemetry data. It is used to improve the application experience and solve technical issues.
Protecting your privacy
- We do not sell your data to third-parties.
- We do not share your data with third-parties for marketing purposes.
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Please review privacy policies of any third-party sites linked to from CoinFundIt.com.
Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- data you post on or send via CoinFundIt.com, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from analytics (e.g. device type, geo-location via IP address).
Handling of data
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to AES-256 bit encrypt all data, but can make no guarantees.
Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of CoinFundIt.com or the general public.
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
(Updated on November 3rd, 2020)